seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] Biodiversity 'doomsday vault' comes to life in Arctic

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj@intrex.net>
  • To: Seed Keepers <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] Biodiversity 'doomsday vault' comes to life in Arctic
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:22:32 -0500

tonitime@juno.com wrote:

Thanks, Lawrence....finally this fantastic storage facility is a reality!
How very exciting - and somehow comforting, too.
Glad you shared this with us today. I hope that more of these incredibly
secure facilities will be built in our lifetimes.

Why couldn't several be built on the North American continent, Alaska,
northern Canada or in the Arctic?