seedkeepers - Re: [Seed Keepers] [seedkeepers] GMO pollen and what to know...

seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Seed Keepers

  • From: "Elise Lutrick" <seedsaverslist@gmail.com>
  • To: "Seed Keepers" <seedkeepers@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Seed Keepers] [seedkeepers] GMO pollen and what to know...
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 11:18:57 -0600

Several years ago, I saw some studies posted on the net about animals
being fed diets of GMO things such as soybeans and potatoes, etc. The
study stated that upon sacrifice the animals exhibited gross
abnormalities of their internal organs. A while later, I went back
looking for those studies, and they had disappeared.

Some time later I read about some guy in England who had done such
studies. As a result, he had lost his position, and had later died
under suspicious circumstances.

In the last few months I have read that there have been recent similar
independent studies that have shown similar results. I don't know if
anyone who matters is paying attention. I sort of doubt it.

And then there are the studies that indicate that GMO bt corn pollen
has lethal effects of monarch butterfly larvae.

Elise