scythe - [scythe] Scythe demo at Bristol Permaculture convergence

scythe AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Scythes & Scything

  • From: Niels Corfield <mudguard AT gmail.com>
  • To: scythe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [scythe] Scythe demo at Bristol Permaculture convergence
  • Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 19:51:08 +0000

Hi,

All those in the UK, I have arranged a scythe demo for the SW, Bristol Permaculture Convergence.
If anyone else would like to come along and wield the scythe, it would be much appreciated.

The date for the event is the Sunday 26th of November, thought the demo maybe on Monday, this bit not confirmed yet.

It will be a valuable opportunity to demonstrate the power of the scythe to the permaculture community, and meet and network for the future.

If those internationals have experience with this kind of event let us know.
I am under the impression that the job will be mainly clearing of weeds etc on an urban/allotment site, ie no meadows.

All the best,
Niels

--
My Bookmarks: