scythe - Re: [scythe] Scythe custom search engine on Google CoOp

scythe AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Scythes & Scything

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl AT intrex.net>
  • To: Scythes & Scything <scythe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [scythe] Scythe custom search engine on Google CoOp
  • Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 18:24:38 -0500

Niels wrote:

I have extensive delicious bookmarks, check them out for ideas.
Not so many on scything though.

That's a great collection. I'll stay tuned to it.

I agree, wholeheartedly, it's just time now to start to convince the permacumunity this also.
A manifesto or similar call to action could be one of bases for the work of the group.
What do you think, guys?

We could present a package of information describing uses for the scythe on
your typical permaculture community, homestead and farm. Peter's website has
much of this info; no need to reinvent the wheel on much of this. I hope to
contribute
a documented (text, photos, diagrams and videos) system for using scythes in
raised bed
homestead gardening and market farming.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
lfl AT intrex.net
info AT market-farming.com
IM: lawrence.london AT pandion.be & lfl AT amber.org.uk
Market Farming
http://market-farming.com
Venaura Farm, sustainably-grown produce & garden handtools
http://market-farming.com/venaurafarm
Venaura Farm Blog
http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com/
Venaura Farm Gallery