pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Pleurobotryum crepiniana

  • From: "marcusadriana" <marcusadriana@mls.com.br>
  • To: <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Pleurobotryum crepiniana
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 03:37:47 -0300

This plant is relatively rare in my ranch. A peculiar and different thing is that the leaves are in a 90 degrees turn in reference of all other plants leaves and remain as a 'scimitar' leaf.

The name was placed by Dalton Batista and is Pleurobotryum crepiniana. These photos are of the still unmature flowers(10692), matures flowers (5088) and the plant flowering (10848).

Marcus Rezende

I use BullGuard Spamfilter to keep my inbox clean.
It is completely free: www.bullguard.com/freespamfilter

  • [pleurothallid-l] Pleurobotryum crepiniana, marcusadriana, 04/29/2008