pleurothallid-l - Re: [pleurothallid-l] Working on my first terrarium for Pleuros

  • From: "Colleen" <Colleenbevans@wowway.com>
  • To: <pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [pleurothallid-l] Working on my first terrarium for Pleuros
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 19:50:07 -0400

Lynnes displays are fantastic. GREAT article... I grow in Orchidariums...in
the top of the tank is a sheet of plexiglass. Hung from the plexi are 2
fans...one blows down on the plants, the other sucks up toward the top. The
fans are suspended on long bolts allowing perhaps an inch of space between
the plexiglass and the fan.This creates a circular breeze inside the tank
without introducing dry room air. The fans are approx 3" square...they are
water resistant.... you can change the direction the fan blows by reversing
the wires... dont ask me anything more technical...I didnt do it! The guys
at Radio shack know how.
Does EVERYONE know when Ed is getting back?
heehee...
Colleen Bevans