pleurothallid-l - [pleurothallid-l] Working on my first terrarium for Pleuros

  • From: "Aaron Tester-Hall" <nhorchidguy@hotmail.com>
  • To: pleurothallid-l@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [pleurothallid-l] Working on my first terrarium for Pleuros
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 21:09:32 +0000

So, I am getting myself going on my major project for the summer of creating a display terrarium for these guys, and so far so good, except for one thing. I am concerned about trying to make sure I have enough ventilation. I have read all sorts of descriptions that use computer fans for ventilation and keeping down on the fog-effect on the glass, but unfortunatly I have not been able find plans that actually explain HOW to go about it. I mean, is this an "off the shelf" thing, or do I have to get involved with wiring? I would be comfortable with bulding such a set up (might actually be prudent since this is kind of "custom", however I would like to find actual plans (a diagram or photos would be preferable). Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks. I should have some photos of my current bloomer as soon as I finish out the roll of film in the Bronica.

Aaron
Rollinsford, NH