piw - PIW [Fwd: [pcplantdb] (FWD) Subject: Biomimicry Database, looking for alpha-testers]

piw AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Information Web

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl AT intrex.net>
  • To: pcplantdb AT lists.ibiblio.org, piw AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: PIW [Fwd: [pcplantdb] (FWD) Subject: Biomimicry Database, looking for alpha-testers]
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 20:30:04 -0400

Jeremy Faludi
Design, Biomimicry, Consulting
jer AT faludidesign.com
http://www.faludidesign.com/

Have a look at Jeremy's designs and photography, astounding!
The photographs are a real breath of fresh air.

<><>

Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 00:58:57 -0700
From: Jeremy Faludi <jer at faludidesign.com

Hey, all. I'm looking for a few user-test guinea pigs for a good cause,
the Biomimicry Database.

For the last year and a half I've been designing this tool for Rocky
Mountain Institute and the Biomimicry Guild, and we've actually gotten
enough done to want to show people and get feedback. The Biomimicry
Database is intended as a tool to share knowledge across discipline
boundaries--a place where green designers, architects, and engineers can
search biological information, find experts, and collaborate, to find
ideas that potentially solve their design/engineering challenges.

We don't have a budget to pay you, but you get to be one of the first
people to see it, and your feedback helps us decide what needs to be
tweaked. All I need is an hour of your time on the phone in front of a
web browser. If you're interested, please email me to set up a time.

Cheers,

---Jer

  • PIW [Fwd: [pcplantdb] (FWD) Subject: Biomimicry Database, looking for alpha-testers], Lawrence F. London, Jr., 07/23/2005