piw - Re: [piw] homesteaders

piw AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Information Web

  • From: imam AT saleema.fsnet.co.uk
  • To: Permaculture Information Web <piw AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [piw] homesteaders
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:30:13 +0100 (CET)

What constitutes a homesteder?

I have a small front garden which supplies most of my salad stuff,squash, beans, peas, garlic,spinach, mizuma, strawberries and blueberries and a large backgarden thats mostly wild but does have blackberries, raspberries, black and redcurrants, gooseberries, elderberries, hazel hedging and various herbs.

enough to feed me anyway.

Do I count as an urban homesteader?

Saleema