person_county_beekeepers_association - Re: [PCBA] October Meeting Reminder

  • From: Amandab <amandab51 AT charter.net>
  • To: Robert Brauer <rwbrauer AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>, flatriverfarm AT netzero.net
  • Subject: Re: [PCBA] October Meeting Reminder
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:29:50 -0400

Remember, it is time to renew your 2018 PCBA and NCSBA memberships. $5 PCBA, $15 NCSBA. Forms will be available with new guidelines for NCSBA renewals.

Need Honey for Honey Raffle! Please donate if possible.

Honey Raffle drawing at November meeting. Tickets still available to sale or buy.

If you ordered PCBA t-shirt/s earlier this year and have not gotten them, please do so as soon as possible or let us know you are no longer interested in getting them

See you next week!
Amanda and Mac Blanks

Sent from my iPhone