person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Honey and Other Bee Products for the NC State Fair

  • From: Robert Brauer <rwbrauer AT gmail.com>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "flatriverfarm AT netzero.net" <flatriverfarm AT netzero.net>
  • Cc: lewis.cauble AT ncagr.gov, Lewis Cauble <lcauble27231 AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Honey and Other Bee Products for the NC State Fair
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2017 07:59:41 -0400

Good morning all.

We were contacted by Lewis Cauble (former PCBA member and now state apiary inspector) concerning the need for additional honey and other bee products for sale at the NC state fair.  If you have any bee products you would like to sell,  please contact Lewis directly.  The number I have for Lewis is 828 230 4544.

Bob

  • [PCBA] Honey and Other Bee Products for the NC State Fair, Robert Brauer, 10/14/2017