person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] October Meeting Reminder

  • From: Robert Brauer <rwbrauer AT gmail.com>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>, flatriverfarm AT netzero.net
  • Subject: [PCBA] October Meeting Reminder
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:15:19 -0400

Hello all.

Our fall season is in full swing with cooler weather on the way (I think !?)

Our October meeting will be next Thursday (10/19).   David Eckert will be discussing mentor programs and winter prep.

I will have an update on plans for replacing our listserve utility.

Also, we will again have door prizes courtesy of the club's Golden Achievement Program (GAP) recognition.

Please plan to attend.  We need your support and input on these important topics.

Bob