person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] State Fairs Entries

  • From: Whitney Barnes <spud1296 AT charter.net>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] State Fairs Entries
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 18:44:14 -0400

If anyone is interested in entering a bee product in the Mountain State Fair, please contact me asap as the registration deadline is 8/25. Below is the link to see what you can enter:
http://d2w7gersd1ix5b.cloudfront.net/files.ashx?t=fg&rid=wncagcenter&f=c(2).pdf

We are also looking to see who might be interested in entering items either for themselves or the club at the NC State Fair. Below is the link for the competitions and entry rules. Please let me know if you have something or would be willing to if you had some assistance with the process!

http://ncstatefair.org/2017/Competitions/Entering/documents/neBeesHoney.pdf

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad

  • [PCBA] State Fairs Entries, Whitney Barnes, 08/23/2017