person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] NCSBA Honey Cookbook

  • From: Whitney Barnes <spud1296 AT charter.net>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] NCSBA Honey Cookbook
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 11:22:09 -0400

Apparently we have already sold through our initial purchase of NCSBA honey cookbooks and club members have been asking for more. We are, therefore, looking to get an additional number of books. Please respond if you'd like to get one so we have an accurate account of how many we need. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad

  • [PCBA] NCSBA Honey Cookbook, Whitney Barnes, 08/21/2017