person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Personality

  • From: Whitney Barnes <spud1296 AT charter.net>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] Personality
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 18:21:10 -0400

Attached below is the sign up link for personality. However if you aren't comfortable using it, please just respond back to this email directly.  We still need several volunteers for this weekend. While we've posted that there are six slots, please know that you are still welcome an appreciated to come and help out if these are filled.  Please answer yes if you would like to sell honey or other bee related products during your shift.  We will give everyone who would like to do so an opportunity to do so. Please email if you should have any additional questions.

  • [PCBA] Personality, Whitney Barnes, 08/23/2017