person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] School Program Tomorrow

  • From: Whitney Barnes <spud1296 AT charter.net>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] School Program Tomorrow
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 18:17:11 -0400

Is there any chance that there is anyone available to help put on an
educational event at North End Elementary School located 378 Mill Creek Rd.
tomorrow? We will be doing six 15 minute rotations. We have been invited to
come at noon for lunch, set up at 12:30, and ending at 2:50.

Just let me know if you can come help out.

Whitney Barnes

Sent from my iPad

  • [PCBA] School Program Tomorrow, Whitney Barnes, 10/06/2016