person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] October 8, Fall MBP Testing in Pittsboro

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA ListServ <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] October 8, Fall MBP Testing in Pittsboro
  • Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 11:53:04 -0400

Fall testing for October 8, 2016 Pittsboro,

Testing will go at planned.  All test will be issued at 9 am.

Due to Hurricane Matthew this can still change, if it tracks North and has a more forecasted impact on eastern NC.

I will be driving from my home Eastern NC to Pittsboro on Saturday morning. On the road at 6 am.

Feel free to call my cell ( 252-312-4629 ) to vertify we are still testing.  Also check the website www.ncbeekeepers.org and click on the

  UPCOMING EVENTS, Piedmont Regional Testing  for any update.

Test location:

Chatham County Center65 East Chatham StPittsboro, NC 27312
Paul
--
Paul Newbold
Chairman, Master Beekeeper Committee