person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Invitation to CCBA Oct beekeepers mtg with Nancy Ruppert

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA ListServ <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Invitation to CCBA Oct beekeepers mtg with Nancy Ruppert
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 17:23:35 -0400

The Caswell County Beekeepers Association cordially invites members of the Person County Beekeepers Association to attend our October meeting as we host Ms. Nancy Ruppert.  As you may know, Nancy is one of our six very talented North Carolina State Apiary Inspectors whose responsibilities cover 17 counties in the Sandhills region.  She is a favored speaker of bee clubs around the state and at NCSBA meetings where she has drawn overflow crowds.  She has a straightforward, no nonsense approach to beekeeping and can easily talk to all levels of beekeepers.  Please join us as she presents “Beekeeping in Late Winter/Early Spring”.

  Please disseminate this invitation to your membership.

Beekeeping in Late Winter/Early Spring by Nancy Ruppert

When:                  THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2016

7:00 PM to 8:30PM

Where:                 PIEDMONT COMMUNITY COLLEGE (Caswell County Campus)

                              Administration Building (Building K), Rooms 202/203

331 Piedmont Drive

Yanceyville, NC 27379

RSVP:  Seating is limited.  Please respond individually as soon as possible to ccba AT caswellcountybeekeepers.org but no later than October 13 if you plan to attend and to reserve a seat.  Invitations will be closed once we reach capacity.

Thank you,

Larry Hupp, President

Caswell County Beekeepers Association

  • [PCBA] Invitation to CCBA Oct beekeepers mtg with Nancy Ruppert, Todd Walker, 09/27/2016