person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Bee School Returning Students

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Bee School Returning Students
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 20:57:00 -0500

If you have taken the bee school in the past and would like to do so again, please send your information to me so that I can make sure we have you pre-registered.

For dates and the course outline see the following link, http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/bee-school-2016/course-outline/

Thanks,
-Inge

  • [PCBA] Bee School Returning Students, Inge Kautzmann, 01/04/2016