person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Happy New Year Beekeepers

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Happy New Year Beekeepers
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 16:49:36 -0500

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a happy new year. I’m looking forward to this year as a beekeeper and a member of the club.

Please take a moment to renew your membership in the PCBA. We need everyone’s support this year. One of my goals for 2016 as club president is for us to become chapter of the year again. We can’t do that without your help.

It is now possible to renew online here:

Consider joining our parent organization, the NCSBA as well http://www.ncbeekeepers.org/. You can join from our webpage or if you have already paid your 2016 dues, directly here: http://www.ncbeekeepers.org/about/join-the-ncsba

The NCSBA Spring conference will be held February 25-27 in New Bern. Several PCBA members have already registered. I encourage everyone to do so if you are free that weekend. There will be various speakers and presentations on a variety of topics from beginner to advanced, vendors, and many fellow beekeepers. Learn more and register here: http://www.ncbeekeepers.org/education/statewide-conferences/2016-spring-conference

Nonmembers can join the NCSBA as part of the registration process. Existing members will need their membership number which can be found on the NCSBA membership card. They can also pay 2016 NCSBA dues if they haven’t already.

Finally, there is still some room left in the 2016 Bee School. If you know anyone you know wants to learn more about bees or just needs a review, we love to have them.

~Todd

  • [PCBA] Happy New Year Beekeepers, Todd Walker, 01/13/2016