person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Bee School Info

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Bee School Info
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 13:36:46 -0500

Hello All,

Information about our 2016 Bee School is now online. For the first time we are offering online registration!

The school begins on January 14th and will be held on Thursdays for nine weeks from 7-9pm. Please help spread the word.

All details can be found on our website at the link below. Also on this page you will find printable flyers. Please feel free to print them out and distribute them around your communities.

Many thanks for helping to get the word out.

-Inge

  • [PCBA] Bee School Info, Inge Kautzmann, 11/24/2015