person_county_beekeepers_association - Re: [PCBA] misbeehaving!

  • From: Lynn S Wilson <wilsonls AT esinc.net>
  • To: Mary Florence <maryflorence AT me.com>
  • Cc: Person County Beekeepers <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PCBA] misbeehaving!
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 19:48:07 -0400

Mary, It sounds like they're trying to colonize your house! No idea what to
do. My vinyl siding is nailed so loosely that a black snake crawls up to my
attic through there, but I can't see that being space enough for a colony ...
unless you've got an additional cavity there. Here's the list serve e-mail
... I'll look forward to hearing what the "Masters" say!

Person County Beekeepers
<person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>

You've definitely got some characters among your colonies!

Wish I had an answer.

Take care, Lynn