person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Wax Workshop this weekend

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Wax Workshop this weekend
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 21:38:22 -0400

Hello Everyone,

Our annual wax workshop and potluck is scheduled for this weekend. Todd and I will be able to help with setup and to get things started but will probably not be able to stay the entire time.

To make sure that we have enough people to run the workshop and to help with clean up, please RSVP as soon as you can to this email.

We'll make the final decision as to whether or not to hold the event based on RSVP'd attendance at the meeting this week. Event details are below.

Date and Time
Saturday September 20th
2pm

Location
609 Whitmore Rd
Hurdle Mills NC 27541
http://goo.gl/maps/fxvs

Note: on the directions link above it lists the turn off road to Whitmore as Bushy Fork Rd which is the same as Robert Whitfield. If you are coming from Union Grove Church Rd I believe the street sign says Robert Whitfield so be on the lookout for that.

What to Bring
-Covered dish for the potluck

Optional items for the workshop:
-If you have any dried flowers or nice ribbon, you might want to bring that for the wax bowl votives we’ll be making
-Seasonal or interesting cookie sheet molds, we might try making ornaments from these

-Inge
PCBA Vice President
ibk AT imageray.net
336-364-4077

  • [PCBA] Wax Workshop this weekend, Inge Kautzmann, 09/15/2014