person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: Arugula! Tomato Marmalade! Bacon Cheddar Biscuits!

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: Arugula! Tomato Marmalade! Bacon Cheddar Biscuits!
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 15:23:01 -0400

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Person County Farmers Market <personcountyfm AT gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 12:18 PM

Hello Neighbors!

Join us this Saturday, from 8am-12pm. It's hard to believe we only have 5 more market days!!! I have great news for those loyal-local-fresh eaters...we will offer preordered baked goods, vegetables, eggs, meats and more beginning the first week in October.

Vegetables, Fruit & Flowers
4 M Farm, Parker Farm & Vineyard, Hester Produce, Geddings Gardens
Sweet Potatoes
Arugula!!
Potatoes
Tomatoes
Okra
Onions
Eggplant
Peppers, sweet & hot
Purple Hull Peas
Butter Beans
Cucumbers
Heirloom Tomatoes
Winter Squash
Garlic
Muscadine Grapes
Fresh Parsley (make parsley potatoes)
Fresh Cut Flower Bouquets, surprise a loved one with local flora

Meats, Eggs & Cheese,
Prodigal Farm: Handcrafted goat cheeses & marinated feta
Brookstone Farm: Nice variety of pork, beef, chicken (antibiotic,hormone-free) & eggs
Stillwater Farm: Chicken & Duck Eggs
Parker Farm & Vineyard: Grass Fed Beef (hormone, antibiotic free) & eggs

Icing on the Cakery,
Carrot Cake Muffins
Blueberry Muffins
Cinnamon Rolls
Pumpkin Spice cupcakes w/ Marshmallow Frosting
Apple Crumb Pies
Big Soft Gingerbread Cookies, YUM
Bacon Cheddar Biscuits
Tomato Pesto Tarts
Focaccia
Granola

Handcrafted & High Quality
Calvin's Preserves: fresh fruit preserves (local blueberry, strawberry & peach)
Summer Tomato Marmalade
Red Mountain Goodness Soap: 100% all natural goats milk soaps... makes great gifts!
Make Mine Homemade: Herbal & Natural home & body products! The healing salve is a must have for every family!

Come support your market this Saturday!
LOCAL FOOD, thousands of miles fresher!

Thanks to everyone,

Lea Russell
Market Manager

  • [PCBA] Fwd: Arugula! Tomato Marmalade! Bacon Cheddar Biscuits!, Mary Deitz, 09/12/2014