permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Manual_Polyfarming_Web.pdf (test post)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Manual_Polyfarming_Web.pdf (test post)
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 04:02:39 +0000 (UTC)

Hello Lawrence, Scott, et al,
It has been awhile.  I am wishing the best for all of you.

Here are my two latest offerings to the world.
Global Earth Repair Hall of Fame: Inspirational stories of grassroots people
doing restoration.
https://globalearthrepairfoundation.org/the-global-earth-repair-hall-of-fame/

Ecosystem Restoration Course.  Permaculture applied to ecosystem
restoration.https://globalearthrepairfoundation.org/ecosystem-restoration-course-june-7-17-2022/

Permacordially,

 Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

PO Box 1133
Port Hadlock, WA 98339
(360-643-9178
http://www.friendsofthetrees.nethttps://globalearthrepairfoundation.org/
https://www.nwherbalfair.com/

On Thursday, March 24, 2022, 06:41:28 PM PDT, Lawrence London