permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Is anyone still reading this list?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Pilarski <friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "g.parlow@gmx.at" <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Is anyone still reading this list?
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2021 05:05:39 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Georg

I thought of james A. Duke who is a botanist par excellence and worked a lot
in Central and south America, but don't see anything on Amazon.
if you search amazon for english spanish agriculture dictionary you will find
several
 Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

Friends of the Trees Society
PO Box 1133

Port Hadlock, WA 98339

friendsofthetrees@yahoo.com

(360-643-9178

Sign up for our newsletter at

www.friendsofthetrees.net

On Sunday, August 15, 2021, 8:20:26 PM PDT, Georg Parlow