permaculture - Re: [permaculture] X Runoff Coefficient Terraforming for Water: TrenchBerms, Gabions, Dams, and Keyline Plowing 0.49 M - Google Docs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] X Runoff Coefficient Terraforming for Water: TrenchBerms, Gabions, Dams, and Keyline Plowing 0.49 M - Google Docs
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 02:38:23 -0400

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 1:09 AM, Michael Pilarski via permaculture <
permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org> wrote:

> wow! what a fantastic resource! top-notch!
>
> Would Jared be a presenter at my International Earth repair Conference?

I would imagine so. Here is where to find him:

[get yourself a free Reddit account]

Permaculture
https://www.reddit.com/r/Permaculture/

He has posted to this thread and plans to start a new discussion one on his
Terraforming paper
https://www.reddit.com/r/Permaculture/comments/8vc03u/farmers_in_america_are_facing_an_economic_mental/?st=jj86bd9h&sh=9b5dbe23

He is in Edmonton, North America

Here is his user name, KainX, and posting history:
https://www.reddit.com/user/KainX

when you get a Reddit account (worth it to participate in the Permaculture
forum there)
just reply to one of his comments or send him a private message

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com