permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Blog - Permaculture Think Tank

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Blog - Permaculture Think Tank
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 09:45:22 -0400

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 2:30 AM, el santoyo <l.santoyodesigns@gmail.com>
wrote:

> very good el london!
>

> i thought it was good, somehow familiar. i was wondering if i had heard it
> before. that led me to wonder who it was.

I found this website years ago nd tagged it as one of the most important.
The quality of his work, writing and
thinking is outstanding. I am sure I forwarded the link + info for it to
this list as soon as I discovered it.

why wouldn't it be signed and/or
> put a contact person?

There could be be several reasons for this, keeping his life private, spam
& viruses and just not wanting to take the time to
respond to questions (like, FREE advice). I am sure he sees the way
permaculture is exploited in many ways by many entities
these days and just doesn't want to be involved with that.

He has a contact page where you can send him email. No ideas whether he
returns any.

In all but the root URL for his website he has a link to his blog and to go
to his archives for date and subject and that is a real source of quality
information,
like his essay on FSA (financially supported agriculture) rather than CSA.
He does operate his own market farm in Massachusetts.

I hope the situation for Hispanic immigrants improves out your way and that
the people in the caravan at the US-Mexico border are given sanctuary and
that Texas' effort to "end DACA once and for all"
fails.

LL

just wondering,