permaculture - Re: [permaculture] THE MOVEMENT...EVOLVING

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] THE MOVEMENT...EVOLVING
  • Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2018 08:50:39 -0400

On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 5:10 AM, Lee Flier <lflier@mindspring.com> wrote:

> Wait - what? You didn’t just seriously reference "The Protocols of the
> Elders of Zion", did you?
>
> > On Apr 22, 2018, at 3:08 AM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Ahhh Scotty..you must be evolving into your 7th decade nihilsm.
> Something I
> > still look fwd to, but may have already arrived there too early myself.
> > What might the 8th decade bring ?
> >
> > Yes..there is a lot of rhetoric out there, here is more
> > https://www.triarchypress.net/drc.html
> > Seems the core of reality in these observations and evangelistic fervor
> is
> > still missing. I don't know how many of these born again commentators
> have
> > read "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" The gang who have designed the
> > whole system we are entrenched in and locked into.

Sounds like Steve thinks Designing Regenerative Cultures
https://www.triarchypress.net/drc.html
is missing the boat and those folks need to read The Protocols of the
Elders of Zion, a book claiming there is a Jewish conspiracy to rule the
world,
referred to in his statement "The gang who have designed the whole system
we are entrenched in and locked into."

Fucking hell, I am locked into one of Steve's conspiracies and can't get
out.
I don't know if Steve is in the neo fascist camp but his ally (mentor?)
Glen Atkinson surely is.
The fascist pig actually said that Allende's leftists in Chile needed to be
purged by Pinochet
because they were a threat to national security. He wrote this to me in a
Facebook comment conversation. I mentioned this in a conversation with Steve
in this list. He emailed that to Atkinson and Atkinson replied and repeated
what he said about Allende's leftists yet again! I copied that and posted
it to this list.
I suppose it follows that he would also justify the Dirty War in Argentina
during which very many good people were also purged by the Argentine
military junta. It was genocide in both cases.
I often suggested that Steve extricate himself from Atkinson's mind control
scheme but it looks like he has not taken my advise.
Atkinson, the biodynamics poseur is no better (and probably worse) that
Vlad, Lawton and Wheaton.
Had I known any of them, the alternative folks in Argentina and Chile would
have been good friends of mine and my friends here in the USA, colleagues
and fellow Earth travellers.

Maybe Steve needs to take a Permaculture Design Course. Or take a holiday
at Auschwitz. Or read about the treatment of Polish people by the Nazis
during WWII and the Russians
after WWII.
<https://www.triarchypress.net/drc.html>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion