permaculture - Re: [permaculture] NO TILL RESEARCH

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] NO TILL RESEARCH
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 14:52:06 -0500

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 12:39 PM, Georg Parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at> wrote:

> Forgive me, Lawrence, I was just trying to pull your leg. I just had to
> laugh when I saw your post, obviously a response to a request for
> information - and you posted links to a felt 150 articles. This is great,
> of course, but at the same time I felt empathy for the person who asked the
> original question, for they are now confronted with 260 hours of reading…
>
> At least I felt this was funny. Please take my weird humor with stride :-)
>
> shalom
> peace
> salaam,
> Georg

I had to ask what the post must have looked like on your end. Yes, that was
a reply to Steve
sent through our crack in the sometimes bleak void when it opens
sufficiently to share glimpses of the world as we see it, illuminated by
the wisdom of permaculture.
I haven't heard back from Steve so I assume he has disappeared down
numerous informational rabbitholes .
Can you contribute anything about no till agriculture that would be
inspirational to Moldovan farmers? Steve needs more work :-)

Cheers,

LL
no matter where you go, there you are
the world is run by those who show up