permaculture - Re: [permaculture] NO TILL RESEARCH

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Georg Parlow <g.parlow@gmx.at>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] NO TILL RESEARCH
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 18:39:36 +0100

Forgive me, Lawrence, I was just trying to pull your leg. I just had to laugh
when I saw your post, obviously a response to a request for information - and
you posted links to a felt 150 articles. This is great, of course, but at the
same time I felt empathy for the person who asked the original question, for
they are now confronted with 260 hours of reading…

At least I felt this was funny. Please take my weird humor with stride :-)

shalom
peace
salaam,
Georg