permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture explained for other contexts than agriculture!?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture explained for other contexts than agriculture!?
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 15:27:00 +1200

Try thisn

"Growing A New Economy"

Beyond Crisis Capitalism & Environmental Destruction

Roar Bjonnes and Caroline Hargreaves

InnerWorld Publications San Germán, Puerto Rico
www.innerworldpublications.com

Also work by Angela Hilmi "Transition Agriculture"

and anything from this guy..van der Ploeg

https://www.iss.nl/fileadmin/ASSETS/iss/Research_and_projects/Research_networks/ICAS/8_van_der_Ploeg_2013.pdf

On 18 September 2017 at 18:52, sandra joel campe <
zukunftswerkstatt@riseup.net> wrote:

> hi all,
>

> a course participant of mine asked me for hints concerning books that
> explain permaculture design on other examples than agriculture / land
> based? ideally he'd like examples from the economic sector / systems.
>
> or which explicitly explains how to transfer the approach to other
> contexts?
>

> if you've got any hints, please let me know! i already mentioned "people
> & permaculture" by looby macnamara, but i guess there's more - in german
> we've got this saying: "i am standing on the hose" which basically
> means: "i cannot think of an example!"
>

> best,
> sandra
>

> --
> sandra joel campe
> sieben linden ecovillage
> d-38489 beetzendorf
> germany
> skype: xcampe.sinax

Kia ora Ehoa

[image: Picture]
*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*
*Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology.​*
Skype: tipenemanawa
Phone: +64 220 75 62 11

Permaculture Global Design: