permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture explained for other contexts than agriculture!?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: sandra joel campe <zukunftswerkstatt@riseup.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture explained for other contexts than agriculture!?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 08:52:26 +0200

hi all,

a course participant of mine asked me for hints concerning books that
explain permaculture design on other examples than agriculture / land
based? ideally he'd like examples from the economic sector / systems.

or which explicitly explains how to transfer the approach to other contexts?

if you've got any hints, please let me know! i already mentioned "people
& permaculture" by looby macnamara, but i guess there's more - in german
we've got this saying: "i am standing on the hose" which basically
means: "i cannot think of an example!"

best,
sandra

--