permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Ecomnomy..NEW SCHOOL

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: DONKA RADEVA <donnybg@yahoo.com>
  • To: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>, "nsulcic@gmail.com" <nsulcic@gmail.com>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>, Tim <t.shanks@ymail.com>, landbase <landbase@gmail.com>, Andy Goldring <andyg@permaculture.org.uk>, Carlos Louge <carlos.louge@yahoo.com.ar>, Margarethe Holzer <holzer.margarethe@aon.at>, Margarethe Holzer <margarethe.holzer@utanet.at>, Hal Paine <comet761@gmail.com>, simon <simon@ome.world>, russ grayson <russgrayson@gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture Ecomnomy..NEW SCHOOL
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 23:09:15 +0000 (UTC)

Amazing, thank you for the valuable information!

Regards,
Donka

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 9:34 PM, Steve Hart
<stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com> wrote:

Brilliant Nic
Thanks so much
These are the examples we need. Hopefully we can develop this network of
information experience and models to keep it building.
Could you supply us with more detail for the potential of other groups
worldwide taking it up as a model.
Nic are you in touch with the coordinators of IPC14 which from what I can
gather is in Argentina  maybe 2019 ?
Margaret..do ypu know who the contacts are the coordinators for IPC14.
Perhaps Carlos and his networks can link to IPC14 with this very valuable
model ?
Steve Hart