permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Ecomnomy..NEW SCHOOL

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: nsulcic@gmail.com, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>, DONKA RADEVA <donnybg@yahoo.com>, Tim <t.shanks@ymail.com>, landbase <landbase@gmail.com>, Andy Goldring <andyg@permaculture.org.uk>, Carlos Louge <carlos.louge@yahoo.com.ar>, Margarethe Holzer <holzer.margarethe@aon.at>, Margarethe Holzer <margarethe.holzer@utanet.at>, Hal Paine <comet761@gmail.com>, simon <simon@ome.world>, russ grayson <russgrayson@gmail.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Ecomnomy..NEW SCHOOL
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 08:34:06 +1300

Brilliant Nic

Thanks so much

These are the examples we need. Hopefully we can develop this network of
information experience and models to keep it building.

Could you supply us with more detail for the potential of other groups
worldwide taking it up as a model.

Nic are you in touch with the coordinators of IPC14 which from what I can
gather is in Argentina maybe 2019 ?

Margaret..do ypu know who the contacts are the coordinators for IPC14.
Perhaps Carlos and his networks can link to IPC14 with this very valuable
model ?

Steve Hart