permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Obstacles in the Permaculture path.........

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Obstacles in the Permaculture path.........
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 17:11:17 -0500

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 2:14 PM, Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Pitiful behavior - another clown like Boris Johnson
> - this is completely unacceptable - the Scots should never have let him do
> business in their country - this is a taste of what we must expect for the
> next four if not twenty years.
>
> In Scotland, D. Trump built a wall, blocking the sea view of local
> residents who refused to sell their homes. And then he sent them the bill (
> nytimes.com
> <http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fnytimes.com%2F&h=JAQE4utIxAQFYipvRTRj3swn8W8yBv_Xq6XH92mt5annprA&enc=AZO5FCAImiz_8iJZ0kFLHhWb6YVrr-DJGlaveN2vSe_5KjPK6DIWA_xiN0jMFMv1sUYqGToFQhf_mOdCtz7s1GXfe4NvR2GcN94SzonHEbg-1mCJTThYbROXj1bKGgjz-uPAh2ckOLu3LgmNNuoGh2uUbe4vrvKtH_Z29Hbh_1k8GFLiKGGML9RUJuhXav2uH1KxGBC8i9rxQ_Ex-Oag2j3R&s=1>
> )
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/…/e…/donald-trump-scotland-wall.html…
> <http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/25/world/europe/donald-trump-scotland-wall.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=b-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news>
>
> BE SURE TO WATCH THE VIDEO!!!
>
> BALMEDIE, Scotland — President-elect Donald J. Trump has already built a
> wall — not on the border with Mexico, but on the border of his exclusive
> golf course in northeastern Scotland, blocking the sea view of local
> residents who refused to sell their homes.
>
> And then he sent them the bill.
>
> David and Moira Milne had already been threatened with legal action by Mr.
> Trump’s lawyers, who claimed a corner of their garage belonged to him, when
> they came home from work one day to find his staff building a fence around
> their garden. Two rows of grown trees went up next, blocking the view.
> Their water and electricity lines were temporarily cut. And then a bill for
> about $3,500 arrived in the mail, which, Mr. Milne said, went straight into
> the trash.

If you can find a way to view it watch "Golf Wars" for an even more evil
bullying event in an idyllic coastal village in the Phillipines,
beset upon by the Tiger Woods Galf Community (part of the corrupt
international golf industry) and local corrupt leaders and their thug
squads.

>From Reddit /r/europe sub, this comment:

"Check out the documentary *You've Been Trumped* if you get the chance. It
follows the local residents - and environmental experts - who resisted his
golf course development in the North East of Scotland."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjAIKgOOc8A
More comments:

He has the mentality of a 5 year old, it seems. They wouldn't sell their
homes and move somewhere else so that he could build a golf course on their
land, so he got angry and built a wall to block their view, just to spite
them. Because they wouldn't move out of their homes for the sake of his
golf course. What a twat.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com