permaculture - Re: [permaculture] This list, permaculture and discussion traffic.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Wages <jwages@earthlink.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] This list, permaculture and discussion traffic.
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 08:01:50 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Please keep me on the list.

The latest issue of Permaculture Design is out. We now have both print and
digital editions: www.PermacultureDesignMagazine.com. We'd love your feedback
on the new website.

There seems to be a misconception that Permaculture Design is only for "deep"
practitioners of permaculture. While we will continue to have themes that
range from seedsaving to ecovillages to natural building and social
permaculture, we also run articles of more general and practical interest, in
every issue. Take a look and consider writing for us.

Also note our deep (deep) discounts on subscriptions and books for PDCs. If
you're teaching a PDC or other permaculture-oriented workshop, we can offer
50% off one-year subscriptions or 20% off list prices on books at the
website. Contact me for details.

The 2017 Calendar is here, at a lower price than the 2016 calendar. We can
discount bulk orders even more. And, check out the music from the Formidable
Vegetable Sound System, in partnership with Melliodora. We have "Grow Do It,"
"Radish Beets," and the "Rhymer's Manual" available at our website.
https://permacultureprinciples.com/product/rhymers-manual/
For an example, see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adoBoIwwxFo

Our new prices on books are worth checking out. We've just received a
shipment of the Designer's Manual, by the way.

We are planning to start a Permaculture Marketplace where folks can advertize
their services or their wares more affordably than purchasing a larger ad.
These ads would be business card-sized in the print edition and would also be
online. We hope to inaugurate the Marketplace with the Feb. issue. If you're
interested in a listing, please contact me for details.

And, as always, Events and Calendar listings are free in the pages of
Permaculture Design. Send your listings to
Events@PermacultureDesignMagazine.com.

Thanks to Lawrence for keeping this list going, and thanks to all those who
contribute on a regular basis.

John

John Wages
Publisher, Permaculture Design magazine