permaculture - Re: [permaculture] This list, permaculture and discussion traffic.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] This list, permaculture and discussion traffic.
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 03:54:27 -0500

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 2:39 AM, Amy Little <amylittle@hvc.rr.com> wrote:

> Please keep me on the list. I especially need it considering this
> disastrous election.

Yes. Unbelievable. Its like David Duke of the KKK got elected, only worse.
Worse still the educated people who voted that way. This thing could even
go on for a second term and its spawn for evern more terms.

Anyway it sure seems a good idea to use this list however it is needed to
maintain a cohesive community.

Onward anyway.
or as Pogo said "Relentless Onward".
--