permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Did you ever buy that bar ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Did you ever buy that bar ?
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 22:36:12 -0400

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 10:13 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
wrote:

> We got a really nice 13 acres river shelf rich alluvial temperate north
> island of NZ, instead and am building that to a model.

Good choice. I can't imagine you as a pub owner. Microbreweries are huge
here in the US, HUGE as is home brewing,
even hops and grain growing to supply the local breweries. Beer and other
brewed drinks like mead, all varieties of beer including those with added
fruit plus distilleries, sorghum liquor and other types. Huge new industry.

Me? I advocate, from birth, never ever indulging in any alcohol, tobacco or
recreational drugs. I do not and never will.
Clean water, probiotics, tea, coffee, real food, clean air and permaculture
is all one ever needs in this life..
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com