permaculture - [permaculture] There is certainly a limit to what an organized movement of people who share a mutual dream can do, but we haven’t found it yet. Everything Is Broken — The Message — Medium

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] There is certainly a limit to what an organized movement of people who share a mutual dream can do, but we haven’t found it yet. Everything Is Broken — The Message — Medium
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 21:11:48 -0400

OT, awash in a sea of confusion, computer tech stuff, interesting ideas to
consider, possibly pc related, maybe invisible structures, definitely the
reality of the world we live in and depend on working for us

Everything Is Broken — The Message — Medium
https://medium.com/message/everything-is-broken-81e5f33a24e1#.mt6nzt3vh

  • [permaculture] There is certainly a limit to what an organized movement of people who share a mutual dream can do, but we haven’t found it yet. Everything Is Broken — The Message — Medium, Lawrence London, 08/02/2016