permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Elvin <marimike6@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 18:07:25 +0000 (UTC)

Scott-- this is an excellent description of the Task. A guideline I like to
follow is, feed the world that which nourishes it and the world will become
bountiful-- and feed you back.  This seems to hold true whether we're
speaking of the material world, of dirt and stone and living systems, or the
ordinary interpersonal world of daily commerce.
I wish I could say the same for what people here are calling the "invisible"
world, of laws and entanglements (I'm new to the list, and hope I have this
right). With neurotic structures of the sort being imposed on us, we all just
have to learn how to play the game. And hope we don't get bitten in the
process, by those who take it really seriously.

On Monday, August 1, 2016 1:43 PM, "scott@permaculture.org"