permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Piedmont Bioregion Permaculture Guild

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rev Dele <wearenaturesfriends@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Piedmont Bioregion Permaculture Guild
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 10:43:43 -0400

I'm a permaculturist who joined this list over 4 years ago when I was
teaching permaculture at the College of William & Mary; now I am teaching
permaculture to clergy at Virginia Union. I am doing spirituality
&sustainability workshops in North Carolina.

In my culture Rev (short for Reverend) is an affectionate nickname. I also
go by Dele

I thought the invitation to the piedmont list was open...is that true? Is
this inquiry necessary to receive the invitation? Are there other
requirements?

peace and blessings
Dele