permaculture - [permaculture] Please keep me on the list!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Amy Little <amylittle@hvc.rr.com>
  • To: lfljvenaura@gmail.com, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Please keep me on the list!
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 08:38:08 -0400

Hi LL!
Please keep me on the PC list.
I began studying permaculture and regenerative agriculture more than 30 years
ago with Rodale and Mollison, and have been watching the growth of PC
globally. I have been working to get federal money to fund sustainable ag
projects on farms and with coalition's help have been successful on creating
and funding  some significant programs.

I learn a great deal from the postings, including the mega global issues, the
meta nuts and bolts cultural techniques, and the occasional rants about Ann
Rand or others!) While I may not post much, I am an active learner!  I think
the toughest postings take us to the edges and help us grow!

Thanks for keeping it together!
Amy Little