permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: an essay on the great gardening insurrection

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: an essay on the great gardening insurrection
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 20:45:52 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Reid, Jason <reid22@tcnj.edu>
Date: Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 8:38 PM

Hey all!

I like words, and so I wrote some about gardening and its ability to gain /
preserve our independence and sovereignty, something that I think is an
appropriate discussion to have given the holiday weekend.

Here's the link to the article I uploaded to Medium.com. It talks about my
path into small-scale farming, the farm I found this wonderful life at, and
the badasses out there who are inspiring the next generation of growers.

Hope you enjoy! Feel free to share it with friends!

Thanks, and Happy 4th of July, y'all!

-Jay

https://medium.com/@Resilient_Farms/the-importance-of-gardening-on-independence-day-b90641f08664#.3naw6ohjk

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] Fwd: an essay on the great gardening insurrection, Lawrence London, 07/04/2016