permaculture - [permaculture] Seed Sowing Idea

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "scrooge McDuck" <declan@planetmail.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Seed Sowing Idea
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 08:28:48 +0200

Let's do some research among permaculturists.

I had this idea for lazy seed Sowing. Does feeding some berries to the birds in a 'Chicken Tractor' work as a way of showing seeds where the tractor is located? They will deposit the seeds in time, cleaned with stomach acid and wrapped up in nourishing chicken poop. All you might have to do is follow up with water. It seems to work in the wild.. Has anyone tried this? Did it work for you?
--
Declan Moriarty
Sent from my Android tablet with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.