permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture sites in NYC?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture sites in NYC?
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 20:13:41 -0400

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 8:06 PM, Bob Waldrop <bob@bobwaldrop.net> wrote:

> I am making one of my rare trips out of state to visit NYC in June. I will
> be there for 3 days. Are there any urban permaculture sites of note that I
> should seek out while in town?

The rooftop farms and apiaries come to mind. There are many community
gardens that would be refreshing and informative.
Google community gardens, rooftop gardens and farms, rooftop beekeeping IN
NYC for locations and contact people.
We had a list member who lived in NYC who was involved in serious
permaculture projects. More on that in the message archives.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com