permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture lists and forums as vehicles for transformative energy directed at preservation, development and change.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture lists and forums as vehicles for transformative energy directed at preservation, development and change.
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 13:33:12 -0500

Permaculture lists and forums as vehicles for transformative energy
directed at preservation, development and change.

Energies:
animism, Nature worship
The Natural Order
spiritualism
mysticism
savants
shamanism
biodynamics, Steiner and others
paganism
Anglican, Catholic, Buddhist, Hindu, Islam, Baha'i, indigenous religions
from tropical to cold climate, and their monasticism
permaculture monkhood
freeform Earth-centered devotion as with Alan Chadwick

I think about all these things often.

Steve H. has mentioned "etherics"

Does permaculture have a "mystique"?

A famous composer once said "music expresses the inexpressable".
Does permaculture offer anything analagous to this?

I like the notion of seeing the world through the lens of permaculture,
very open ended but also tightly focused and disciplined. This is where
the mystique of permaculture becomes manifest.

<>

I would like this list to serve a useful purpose, if at all possible, so
maybe we can start a few ongoing conversations on this and related topics.
It would be great if all permaculture lists and forums were united in one
grand transformational movement embracing a cornucopia of
creative wonders the world of permaculture offers.
--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] Permaculture lists and forums as vehicles for transformative energy directed at preservation, development and change., Lawrence London, 12/15/2015