permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [compost_tea] Aquaponics Biology

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Fwd: [compost_tea] Aquaponics Biology
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 02:42:27 -0400

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 1:53 AM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Justin...I'm afraid you are in the wrong boat and pushing shit up hill with
> this specific exercise. What you are discussing is all wrong for many
> reasons. This level of activity also has no place in Permaculture. It is a
> total abuse of natural systems in fact in conflict with in many ways. I
> suggest you do more study and perhaps read the work of many more scientists
> in the fields of soil biology. One good book by Graeme Sait " Nutrition
> Rules" will give you a good start. He interviews many of the world's top
> scientists in this broad field, 20 odd in fact. His introduction is most
> valuable as an overview...
> Steve Hart

I hate to even quote you with a reply which you do not deserve.
You are going to attack any post to this list that mentions aquaponics or
hydroponice
in the context of permaculture in a favorable light without your knowing
anything about the subject matter.
Your boilerplate replies of this sort are of no better quality than the
global warming deniers or herbicide advocates.
You attach Darren the same way too. It will be a cold day in hell before
you park your lazy ass on a farm tractor and do the
work he has done with permaculture earthworks the world over. I've done
that kind of work too and can appreciate the effort Darren has put into
his. And you? You seem to claim that you are a permaculture design
consultant. Let's see references to online documentation of your work and
accomplishments. Otherwise just stick to Farcebook with your ill informed
propaganda. Oh yes, please keep worshipping the fascist pig guru you think
so highly of, namely the deluded fool who publicly states that Pinochet
"and friends" were morally justified in doing what he "and friends" did to
Allende and his leftist followers (murder and genocide of innocent,
well-intentioned citizens of Chile). I'll use a statement that combines a
phrase from G. Gordon Liddy and a saying by Mark Twain "anyone who argues
with the invincibly ignorant will stoop to their level and lose". You can
stick one of my Viva Che's up your ass and his too. "Certain people" think
you are cool because you debunk the permaculture poseurs. There is a lot
more to the practice of legitimate permaculture. Try learning how to do
some of that.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura@gmail.com