permaculture - [permaculture] Kids Permaculture Course

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ChildrensPeaceGuild <childrenspeaceguild@yahoo.com>
  • To: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Kids Permaculture Course
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 18:58:18 +0000 (UTC)

I wanted to share with the list an exciting opportunity I have been helping
to develop.
The Children's Permaculture Guild and Monkeyflower Farm School are offering a
Permaculture course for kids!
The curriculum covers everything from ethics and principles, to zones and
sectors, to invisible structures and design methods.
Our course presents traditional information and concepts in child-friendly
terms while also emphasizing nature immersion and hands-on activities.Classes
are entirely online, so children ages 5-12+ everywhere can participate from
the comfort of their own home and work at their own pace.
For more information, and to receive a FREE lesson plan on protecting and
building Soil, contact:info@childrenspermaculture.com or visit Children's
Permaculture | Sustainability Curriculum, Lesson Plans, and Resources

Help us give youth the tools they need to empower themselves and help
transform the planet into a healthy, beautiful world!

For the future,Roman Shapla

|   |
| Children's Permaculture | Sustainability Curriculum, Lesson Plans, and
ResourcesWelcome to ChildrensPermaculture.com, home of the world's first
Children's Permaculture Design Course! |
| |
| View on www.childrenspermaculture.com | Preview by Yahoo |
| |
|   |

  • [permaculture] Kids Permaculture Course, ChildrensPeaceGuild, 08/17/2015