permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: Help for: Amasiko a multifaceted project in southwestern Uganda

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: sandra campe <zukunftswerkstatt@riseup.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Kipper <kipper@soned.de>, Hendrikus Godvliet <hendrikusgodvliet@gmail.com>, "holzer.margarethe@aon.at" <holzer.margarethe@aon.at>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: Help for: Amasiko a multifaceted project in southwestern Uganda
  • Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 21:14:01 +0200

does anyone have local contacts in uganda or can create links to african
networks? thank you!

please send an answer directly to hendrikus: hendrikusgodvliet@gmail.com

just the best,
sandra

Betreff: Help for: Amasiko a multifaceted project in southwestern
Uganda
Datum: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:46:50 +0200
Von: Hendrikus Godvliet <hendrikusgodvliet@gmail.com>
An: Sandra Campe <s.campe@siebenlinden.de>

Liebe Sandra

I friend of my, Wilfried who started the Amasiko project 10 years ago in
Uganda. Asked me if i know people who has knowledge of landscaping.

​ ​
Amasiko . We are a multifaceted project in southwestern Uganda , in
Africa. Under the motto " Learning for a greener future" we are working
towards a sustainable future , for us, the community and the world
around us. We do this in part by companies biological agriculture, to
teach our children in school , and offering sustainable vacation
opportunities. Feel free to read more about what we do , come join us
enjoy a well deserved vacation , or help us to develop our projects.
_
_
_They need help!_
_
_
Do you have any idea of landscaping ? I sit there a little note in my
stomach . Our country is so varied , on the tip of a peninsula , met
Fairly steep slopes , strong wind from the east to the west.
There is living Needed , places for pigs, cattle , goats chickens.
Food crops , vegetables, forage planting .

The site is Dutch: http://www.amasiko.org

On Google maps:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/1%C2%B013'43.3%22S+29%C2%B052'04.9%22E/@-1.22869,29.868039,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x0?hl=en
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/1%C2%B013%2743.3%22S+29%C2%B052%2704.9%22E/@-1.22869,29.868039,17z/data=%213m1%214b1%214m2%213m1%211s0x0:0x0?hl=en>

Are you willing to help ore do you know people how like to bring in
there help?
Please contact me!

Lieber Gruß
Hendrikus

--
sandra campe
sieben linden ecovillage

  • [permaculture] Fwd: Help for: Amasiko a multifaceted project in southwestern Uganda, sandra campe, 08/03/2015